Sunday, July 13, 2008

There is no such thing as studying hard now and enjoy later. Probably the phrase 'study hard now and enjoy later' should be changed to 'study hard now and enjoy 15 years later'. yeah right.. What's the point of studying and studying and studying and studying and. . . never mind you get my point. Duh! So who decides what kind of life you shall live? Me? You? Them? Us? Do I care? NO I don't. The timeless chant of that phrase has been bombarded to me since before secondary school? i hate PSLE. Yeah that was it, all for the sake of GOOD FUTURE. Think I know how to plan stuffs ? Probably the messiest person ever. Ok so I should stop ranting.

But just picture this, if it can even be pictured. . .
Keep studying and studying endlessly to find myself in a university, from there do research which will then be considered as a work. Work for? Passion probably. It's the money damnit. And so I'll be working endlessly. I'll keep on working and working, I could just imagine people would start saying to me 'Work hard and enjoy life later, save up money for the rainy days, the cost of living will only keep increasing, faster than ever, higher than ever.' I can see that the cost is my own LIFE. And just when can I have the moment to enjoy? You ask me? I'd ask destiny. If things are even planned out by fate. Oh but I guess planning would contradict fate since fate has a factor of chance.

Then again, I would be studying now to enjoy later. Later I would be working to enjoy even later in the future. I will keep on working and working by then I can't enjoy the things in life that I wanted to enjoy in the 1st place. I'd probably die by then.

Study hard to have a good work. Work hard to have a big fortune. What will the wealth be used for? You ask me? To buy the grandest graveyard in the universe! I guess I'll let that thought sink into my mind later. Now I will enjoy my sleep, at least life should let me enjoy something, even if it's just my sleep, I'd take it.
Good night!
. . .
....The cost of living is actually life itself.



8:58 PM; Off to own. | It's complete.

The Taciturn One

D A N I A L
17 on 14.05.08
Hybrid
danial_atan@hotmail.com


The Loves;
HE loves scripting. Playing ragnarok|flyff|auditionsea|Granado Espada.Didn't I say Cabal too? Needs Candies. ∆Gundam§eedDe§tiny∆. friends Wrath Of Heaven
ABSOLUTELY loves, I mean LOVES ADOBEphotoshop| MUSIC| FREEDOM. Craves for anime. Wants to learn japanese and korean! Oh absolutely Supports I mean FAVS DBSK.


The Hates;
HE absolutely HATES stares from people and their daze/drools.
HE dislikes EXTREME hot hot hot weather.


My thoughts;

Click to view my Personality Profile page



speak those words


Name:

URL or Email:

Message :



The finessed .

We call ourselves
by the name of
Realization

because we

realize.

Do you?

you may say 'I Know' but
Day by day
you find yourself saying 'Tell me'

...What is it?

Even though it may be small
but I'd like to believe that

big things always start out small.
Feel my soul. Feel ours.

Because we realize this beautiful life.
On and on...
If you do not realize then you will not understand

And finally we got together
to find ourselves singing the same special song.




DANCE!



For the ears and eyes
[Music Videos]

Download the player below to view the flv files.
---Click HERE---

Because of you - Kelly Clarkson
Behind Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
Independence - Michelle & Vickie
Purple line - DBSK
Rak Chan Riak Wa Thoe - KAMIKAZE
Rak Chan RWT[eng sub] - KAMIKAZE
Wrongful Meeting - Ayumi Lee




Drift Off


- R I S E -
Self-Elected Royal Bloodlined S i s
Yun!
S h a z z
Y i n n y



Chronicles

  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008




  • Thanks for visiting! Shoppers!