Monday, July 14, 2008

I sometimes wonder whether do we live to be nurtured or to be judged. A simple no-brainer example for you? Well...

In school when there are tests and examinations, people tend to be result-orientated.They just want to see the results damnit! NOTHING ELSE.Fullstop.Period.End. Means they just want to see good results. No. Should I say BEST-FULL-PERFECT results.Yeah that's it. They want to know NOTHING of what happens in between. Nothing. We are not allowed or forgiven to make any mistakes. But of course nothing is full-proof, loopholes are everywhere. Once we make a single mistake, it would be scarred there for as long as days, weeks, months.You name it. We would be taunted by that mistake. It's not us who are the one that taunt. It's the people, who do NOT own our lives, are the ones that taunt and remind us about the mistake.What's done is done damnit! I would if I could turn back time.

Right, back to the topic, as I was saying, if we make mistakes, we should be guided back on the right path Not to be screamed at to be a perfectionist. I mean why do we go to school? It's not that I want it. To be taught right? So that we can be proper good beings. But the reality? We are judged. By what? Tests and grades. It's not satisfying to get 6 A1s, 1 A2 and a B3. I was freaking told that. I mean WOW, the original purpose of a school and the purpose of the schools now are way off. Just this afternoon when I met 3 of my primary school friends, we were talking about this. What You are reading here is what the 4 of us generally feel.No, i'm not the representative of some kind of campaign against schools. All this is just absurd.

But I guess that's life, as I've said, we can't even enjoy a moment of peace. Well probably during our sleep. if I even sleep that is. Heh I guess I'm really making this blog a place to scream. . . silently shall it be. Good night.Yeah right, what's so good about it.


...I would if I could..if only. That must be the 2 most hurtful words. If only. . . .



10:39 PM; Off to own. | It's complete.

The Taciturn One

D A N I A L
17 on 14.05.08
Hybrid
danial_atan@hotmail.com


The Loves;
HE loves scripting. Playing ragnarok|flyff|auditionsea|Granado Espada.Didn't I say Cabal too? Needs Candies. ∆Gundam§eedDe§tiny∆. friends Wrath Of Heaven
ABSOLUTELY loves, I mean LOVES ADOBEphotoshop| MUSIC| FREEDOM. Craves for anime. Wants to learn japanese and korean! Oh absolutely Supports I mean FAVS DBSK.


The Hates;
HE absolutely HATES stares from people and their daze/drools.
HE dislikes EXTREME hot hot hot weather.


My thoughts;

Click to view my Personality Profile page



speak those words


Name:

URL or Email:

Message :



The finessed .

We call ourselves
by the name of
Realization

because we

realize.

Do you?

you may say 'I Know' but
Day by day
you find yourself saying 'Tell me'

...What is it?

Even though it may be small
but I'd like to believe that

big things always start out small.
Feel my soul. Feel ours.

Because we realize this beautiful life.
On and on...
If you do not realize then you will not understand

And finally we got together
to find ourselves singing the same special song.




DANCE!



For the ears and eyes
[Music Videos]

Download the player below to view the flv files.
---Click HERE---

Because of you - Kelly Clarkson
Behind Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
Independence - Michelle & Vickie
Purple line - DBSK
Rak Chan Riak Wa Thoe - KAMIKAZE
Rak Chan RWT[eng sub] - KAMIKAZE
Wrongful Meeting - Ayumi Lee




Drift Off


- R I S E -
Self-Elected Royal Bloodlined S i s
Yun!
S h a z z
Y i n n y



Chronicles

  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008




  • Thanks for visiting! Shoppers!