Saturday, July 19, 2008

Finally no more vice-president of the cca.craps But I find that the new ones who are going to be elected, might be incapable to multi-task so much, unless they can WORK properly together. who needs people anyway? Ok. Ok. Wouldn't talk bout cca, boring stuff anyway.

I find that people, especially in class, are so success-oriented to the point where sharing becomes a hindrance. I admit that I'm no different. It makes things worse by being requested to make notes for the Sec 4 students.( elective geog.) Ok so here I am to complain.Whatever! Back on track, this teacher of mine who lives just in the opposite adjacent block is making me to the notes. As usual, I wouldn't want to 'lose face' by making skimpy light-hearted notes. The teacher told me to condense the book.Ya, by boiling it and have book vapour. Imagine trying to re-write a 200+ page book into 30 or so. I'd put case studies, diagrams, figures for people to memorise and write out during exam so they won't have to waste alot of their time thinking and squeezing their brains out just to think of an example. Probably I'll put it in my blog once I'm done with it.

P.S: I do not respect lazy teachers.

I'll be dead if any students see my posts. They only know me as the perfect multi task-er.NO I'm not being proud. But they don't know that I scream in here...

... it's something called Clandestinity.



12:02 AM; Off to own. | It's complete.

The Taciturn One

D A N I A L
17 on 14.05.08
Hybrid
danial_atan@hotmail.com


The Loves;
HE loves scripting. Playing ragnarok|flyff|auditionsea|Granado Espada.Didn't I say Cabal too? Needs Candies. ∆Gundam§eedDe§tiny∆. friends Wrath Of Heaven
ABSOLUTELY loves, I mean LOVES ADOBEphotoshop| MUSIC| FREEDOM. Craves for anime. Wants to learn japanese and korean! Oh absolutely Supports I mean FAVS DBSK.


The Hates;
HE absolutely HATES stares from people and their daze/drools.
HE dislikes EXTREME hot hot hot weather.


My thoughts;

Click to view my Personality Profile page



speak those words


Name:

URL or Email:

Message :



The finessed .

We call ourselves
by the name of
Realization

because we

realize.

Do you?

you may say 'I Know' but
Day by day
you find yourself saying 'Tell me'

...What is it?

Even though it may be small
but I'd like to believe that

big things always start out small.
Feel my soul. Feel ours.

Because we realize this beautiful life.
On and on...
If you do not realize then you will not understand

And finally we got together
to find ourselves singing the same special song.




DANCE!



For the ears and eyes
[Music Videos]

Download the player below to view the flv files.
---Click HERE---

Because of you - Kelly Clarkson
Behind Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
Independence - Michelle & Vickie
Purple line - DBSK
Rak Chan Riak Wa Thoe - KAMIKAZE
Rak Chan RWT[eng sub] - KAMIKAZE
Wrongful Meeting - Ayumi Lee




Drift Off


- R I S E -
Self-Elected Royal Bloodlined S i s
Yun!
S h a z z
Y i n n y



Chronicles

  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008




  • Thanks for visiting! Shoppers!